Why use us?
We are NICEIC Approved Contractors and ECA Members (Electrical Contractors Association) and we are Continuously monitored by our Governing Bodies to ensure our work to the highest of standards.
We offer the following electrical services for our commercial and industrial customers throughout Dorset and beyond.
- New installations (including full design)
- Fault finding
- Inspection, testing & certification to BS7671 standards
- Fire alarms
- Data cabling
- Emergency lighting
- Low bay and high bay lighting
- Cleaning, re-lamping and maintenance of existing factory lighting
- Call-out and fault-finding of industrial machinery
- Busbar trunking installations
- Repair and maintenance of 3-phase machinery
- Complete public house and restaurant installations or alterations
- Emergency lighting to BS5266-12:1999
- Office CAT2 lighting
- Exterior flood lighting
- 3 phase main panel boards
- 3 phase distribution and single phase distribution.
We can also assist with the regular maintenance, support and running of your site to ensure you are always in line with health & safety requirements. Our maintenance schedules aim to reduce instances of failure in your electrical systems, ensuring that your building is running at optimum levels of safety and output.
Many of our commercial and industrial customers have been returning to use our services for years and we have extensive experience of working with businesses and organisations that include:
- Hospitals and doctor’s surgeries
- Pubs & Restaurants
- Housing associations
- Local Authorities